Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I say Eyedews for my windows to the soul

If eyes are the window to the soul, then you don't want yours to be a baggy, saggy,  raccoon-like welcome to your inner beauty. When tired eyes aren't an apt advertisement for your most beautiful self, then you might want to say I Do to Eyedews, an instant spa pick-me-up to refresh and soothe those world-weary eyes. A friend recently introduced me to Eyedews and I need to share. They are freshly scented little crescents of gel-like goodness you simply place under your eyes for about 20 minutes. While you rest, the ingredients go to work, transforming the under-eye area from baggy and dark to bright and tight. I had them on while I worked, and they did their magic despite me. Did I take them to my high school reunion? You bet. On a plane, at the office, at the movies, this refreshing portable bath for the eyes washes away dark circles, lines and bags, leaving you feeling relaxed and refreshed. Miracle ingredients include pure water, carrageenan, hyaluronic acid, chitosan, collagen, vitamins E, C and CoQ10 and lavender oil. Sweet. To order and read more about Eyedews, visit their site at  www.eyedews.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment