Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bethesda's Front Row


Oh my, oh my...Bethesda gets fierce?? Yes ma'am. Starting Thursday Bethesda Row will be transformed into The Front Row, a three-day style mecca with real live fashion celebs including Project Runway's Christian Siriano ("so fierce"), a screening of the Valentino documentary "The Last Emperor," a reading from the new Jimmy Choo biography, a runway fashion show, and events in every shop along Bethesda Row--that means four streets worth of fun, food and fashion. Check out the latest from Diane von Furstenberg at Urban Chic and Yansi Fugel at Wear It Well, learn how to do your hair at Salon Cielo and meet celebrity chef Maria Liberati at Bella Italia. And that's just a sampling. Not your mama's Bethesda, or even your Bethesda if you've been here awhile like me. I for one will be there, cheering on my little newbie fashion town as it stretches its wings into fashion-land. And yes, of course, I'll do my best to get you a steady stream of photos and updates as the days go on. The Front Row could be Bethesda's Fashion Week(end)? Fashion as art = culture = a fiercely good thing. www.bethesdarow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment