Sunday, February 13, 2011

Late-night musings: ISO fresh paint

Chocolate Kisses
I love this nail polish. I discovered the sultry 'Chocolate Kisses' at my standby nail salon Sandy Nails on Old Georgetown Road last winter and got hooked. Though it got mixed reviews from more accomplished polish posters, I find it the perfect mix of warm brown with deep red vamp. I actually saw a car that had the perfect shade--I obsessed till I found a match in 'Decadent Diva' (now 'Decadent Dish'?) Tell me folks, what's in for spring? Essie's "Over the Knee" has some potential.  I also love Deborah Lippman's shimmering 'Some Enchanted Evening'. Give me some fresh paint--any great colors/brands out there? And guys, if any of you are reading this, feel free to chime in. I just read about a man who favors Essie's silver metallic 'Loophole' on his toes--at his wife's suggestion.

Decadent Dish

Over the Knee

Some Enchanted Evening

No comments:

Post a Comment