- Stylist Lydia Santangelo of TESstylist presents fall trends in an interactive fashion show featuring looks from Bloomingdale's, Adolfo Dominguez, Eileen Fisher, ILORI and White House/Black Market.
- Meet the experts from cosmetic lines including Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Dior, Laura Mercier and La Prarie. Enjoy mini makeovers and skin consultations and take home a special gift while supplies last.
- Complimentary Bloomingdale’s AT YOUR SERVICE personal shopping service.
- Complimentary Oxygen Facial at Sephora, or let their makeup artists show you how to get flawless skin with their fabulous TEMPTU Airbrush system. Subject to availability.
- Circe Salon Spa, a luxury AVEDA lifestyle spa, will showcase the season’s newest hairstyles and will also offer complimentary chair and Chakra massages, facial demos and makeup advice. Subject to availability.
- Pick up a famous Georgetown Cupcake for a $3 donation to Hope for Henry. While supplies last…
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Get a Passport to Style
There are more than enough fabulous reasons to spend time at The Shops at Wisconsin Place--Adolfo Dominguez, Bloomingdale's, The Tasting Room and Sephora to name a few. But now there's even a better reason. "Passport to Style," a fashion extravaganza running from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Sept. 23 benefits Hope for Henry, a local organization that benefits children with life-threatening illness, or the stylish Fashion for Paws, which supports the Washington Humane Society. Your $20 ticket goes to either charity and gives you entre to one-night-only shopping specials, entertainment, food, style and a swag bag. Some events are listed below. Click here to register and get more details.