Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fabulous Faso


Keep an eye out for new jewelry company FASO, which I discovered the other night at the Chevy Chase Hela Spa's Tashia Senn fashion show. I had the pleasure of meeting Maryam Sardari and Banefsheh Fatoorechie, whose unique jewelry was an elegant addition to the runway. FASO combines natural stones like turquoise with delicate pearls and other semi-precious stones to create unique, sophisticated pieces - that can not only be seen from the front, but also draped down the back for an elegant look from behind. When I met Maryam, I immediately noticed her necklace and complimented her on it. I was happily surprised to learn she and Banefsheh had designed it. What I love about some of the necklaces is the unique mix of delicate shimmer with the boldness of natural stones. So far Faso is available at Caramel in DC and at Bloomers in Alexandria and can be seen at shopfaso.com . The partners hope to launch their fabulous jewelry in many more boutiques soon. I can't wait for their MoCo debut!




No comments:

Post a Comment