Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ginger Snapped


In case you missed it, here are some snapshots from the fun party at Ginger last Thursday in honor of jewelry designer Suzanne Somersall Allis' Sakura collection -- just in time for the cherry blossoms. Left is the spectacular spring window display. Owner Gretchen Hitchner stocks her shop with the most fabulous clothes: I could chuck most everything in my closet and restock with Yoana Baraschi and Calypso. (Although, I must admit I made a mad dash to the cupcakes by Fancy Cakes by Leslie before I even got close to the dressing room...)


Suzanne Somersall Allis loves the cupcakes too! (Photo by Mark Silva)


Chocolate cupcakes with a secret cherry surprise


Suzanne's sparkling rings


Gorgeous display--love Cupcake wine


Miya Aoki provided Japanese koto music


Spring shoes! Note the peek-a-booties and the slide perched on a stack of Cathy Alter's books

No comments:

Post a Comment