Saturday, December 31, 2011

New year, new outlook

 enobytes.com

 As we leave 2011 behind and look forward to 2012, I just want to wish my readers all the best in the new year. Most of us ritually make resolutions and I'm hoping that all of you have some dynamic plans and hopes! There's nothing like a fresh start to renew and inspire, whether it's finding your true passion, a great love, a new job, a new business, a terrific book--all ways to help leave a mark on the world.

I'm looking to change up this blog with new eclectic thoughts, sightings and visuals. And finding time to pursue all the things I love most.

Here's to a new start in 2012, bringing in the new and letting go of the dull and rut-like things in our not-so-comfortable "comfort zone". Cheers to all and have a happy, healthy new year!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/22/2012

    Happy New Year from extendYoga!

    ReplyDelete